The Aquachamp Reverse Osmosis (“RO”) drinking water system is the ultimate method for removing unwanted contaminants in drinking water. Paired with an Aquachamp Upflow Conditioner, the Aquachamp RO will provide your family with water quality better than bottled water!
These unique drinking water systems feature a simple twist-off cartridge design, enabling super-simple cartridge replacement. This design also ensures sanitary conditions, as no hands come in contact with the filtration media using this method.
The Aquachamp RO features five stages, complete with filters, an RO membrane and, finally, a designer stainless steel drinking water faucet. The quick change system means no tools are needed to change the filters. As water enters the Aquachamp RO, follow its path to your tap:
- Stage 1: 5-micron Sediment Filter (disposable, replace every 12 months). This filter removes sand, silt, clay and dirt, providing clean and clear water, protecting and increasing the service life of the remaining filters.
- Stage 2: Granulated Activated Carbon Filter (disposable, replace every 12 months). This carbon filter, composed of is made of high quality activated carbon. It reduces chlorine taste and odors and removes organic matter.
- Stage 3: 10-Micron Carbon Block Filter (disposable, replace every 12 months). This carbon block filter is made of high quality activated carbon. It reduces chlorine taste and odors and it conditions the water before it is treated by the RO membrane.
- Stage 4: 50 Gallon Per Day Reverse Osmosis Membrane Filter (disposable, replace every 24 months). This thin-film composite, semi-permeable membrane removes impurities, contaminants and up to 95% of dissolved solids.
- Stage 5: Inline Granulated Activated Carbon “Polisher” Filter (disposable, replace every 12 months). This last stage provides final polishing of water.
Finally, the Aquachamp RO system comes with a lead-free stainless steel faucet, 3.2-gallon pressurized tank, color-coded tubing, and an installation pack. The installation pack includes tank ball valve, feed water valve, drain saddle, inserts, tubing and screws in addition to the installation manual. Your dealer can walk you through how the system works once it is installed.
Higher capacity systems are available.