The Aquachamp UV Series is an effective way to provide safe, bacteria-free water for your home , 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Ultraviolet (“UV”) technology uses special lamps that emit UV light of a particular wavelength that have the ability to disrupt the DNA of micro-organisms found in water. UV light is a non-chemical method to purify your water without adding anything to, or taking anything away from, the water. UV light doesn’t in any way affect the taste or odor of water. When used with other forms of water treatment, such as reverse osmosis or an Aquachamp filter system, UV light is extremely effective at keeping your water pure.
- Eliminates microorganisms in your water immediately. The UV light produced by these systems reduces scary living contaminants in your water such as Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Fecal Coliform, and Giardia.
- LED visual & audible alarms (lamp life expired; day countdown replacement)
- solenoid valve connection
- UV lamp sight port
- built-in surge protector and fuse
- 1″ & 3/4″ standard inlet and outlet
- Low-maintenance, requiring nothing more than an annual UV bulb change.
- Low energy consumption (less than the equivalent of a 60 watt bulb)
- Available in flow rates of 8 gpm, 12 gpm, and 20 gpm
- Made in the USA
- No taste or odor
- No chemicals
- Bacteria, viruses and other organisms are destroyed safely inside a factory-sealed and -tested stainless steel chamber.